If you need any further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you register, you will be charged the fee applicable on the date your registration is completed and payment submitted. Please note that reduced registration fees will only apply for:
- trainees / young investigators, doctors and researchers under 35 years of age. To be considered for this category, please attach a copy of your passport
- participants from developing regions, as per the World Bank's classification. To be considered for this category, please attach a letter of recommendation from your employer verifying your work place with full contact details. To view the World Bank's schedules of developing regions on their website, please click on one of the following links, according to your location:
- EAST ASIA & PACIFIC (http://data.worldbank.org/region/EAP)
- SOUTH ASIA (http://data.worldbank.org/region/SAS)
- EUROPE & CENTRAL ASIA (http://data.worldbank.org/region/ECA)
- LATIN AMERICA & CARRIBEAN (http://data.worldbank.org/region/LAC)
- MIDDLE EAST & NORTH AFRICA (http://data.worldbank.org/region/MNA)
- SUB SAHARAN AFRICA (http://data.worldbank.org/region/SSA)
- nurses will need to attach a proof of employment to their registration form to be considered for this category.
- students will need to attach a copy of their student ID card to be considered for this category.
You can pay your registration fee by making a bank transfer to the Conference Organiser (please send a copy of the receipt together with your Registration Form and ensure with your bank that the name of the delegate is clearly marked on the remittance advice):
|Delegate Name:||Last - First Name|
|Bank's Name:||HSBC Bank Plc, 67 George St, Richmond TW9 1HG, United Kingdom|
|Beneficiary's Name:||Excellence in Paediatrics|
|Sort Code (for payments within UK)||40-38-18|
|IBAN:||GB36MIDL 403818 31773607|
|Conference Code:||EIP 2015|
Cancellations & Substitutions Policy
Please note that an administrative fee will be applied on any cancellation of a completed registration. In the unfortunate event of a cancellation, we will help you reduce the damage through the policy shown here below. Please note that all refunds will be processed two (2) months after the conclusion of the Conference. The size of the administrative fee depends on how close to the event the cancellation is made.
For written cancellations or alterations* received in 2015, the administrative fees are as follows:
- Adminstrative fee 30 £ for written cancellations or alterations* received before 19 April 2015.
- Adminstrative fee 40 £ for written cancellations or alterations* received between 20 Apr and 12 Jul 2015.
- Adminstrative fee 50% of the registration value for written cancellations or 80 £ for alterations* received between 13 Jul - 31 Oct 2015.
- Adminstrative fee 100% of the registration value for written cancellations or 100 £ for alterations* received from 1 November 2015.
*In case of alteration, a completed Registration form must be submitted for the new (i.e. the substituting) delegate.
Please note that the EIP Institute operates in full compliance with current Data Protection Acts. All personal data received from conference attendees is handled confidentially and it is not to be disclosed to any third party.
Editorial staff of newspapers, magazines, healthcare publications, broadcast and online media are welcome to apply for Press Accreditation at EIP 2015. Registration fees are waived and the press badge gives access to all sessions, the exhibition, the poster area as well as selected networking events. Accredited press will also receive one full pack of conference material. Press representatives are strongly advised to apply for accreditation in advance. A valid professional identification indicating the medium represented is required. Freelance journalists are required to present a letter of assignment from the editor of a recognized medium channel.
To apply for press accreditation and receive a free media entrance ticket to EIP 2015, please download the Application for Media Accreditation, complete it and send it over by email to: email@example.com with email subject "PRESS ACCREDITATION"
Please note the following before submitting your application:
The registration form is for 1 person only.
All requested sections must be completed before you can register.
Please use CAPITAL LETTERS only, and tick the boxes where appropriate.
Please attach a valid press accreditation or official certification from the media organisation you work for. This has to be presented to the Conference Organisers upon arrival.
Media accreditation applications are usually evaluated and responded to within a week by the Steering Committee. If your application is successful, we will be happy to provide the following personal support for your conference reporting.
The complementary media registration includes:
- A press contact person for any media-related enquiries you may have about EIP 2015.
- Press briefing materials on the EIP 2015 conference website.
- Access to key activities at the conference (Opening Ceremony, scientific sessions, exhibition area)
- A conference bag with general conference materials.
- Active interview support (Registration for press-conferences following multi-stakeholder summits at EIP 2015, Assistance to pre-book 30 min interviews with 1-3 EIP Faculty members (subject to their availability during the conference), Use of the video interview room (booking required; subject to availability)
- Complimentary coffee/tea or lunch during corresponding breaks
- Invitation to the Faculty dinner to help you mingle informally with key speakers at the EIP conference.
For any requests for information or material related to Excellence in Pediatrics please email the EIP Institute at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Press corner: A Press Corner will operate in the conference venue, providing work stations, internet connection, as well as printing facilities.
- Studio: The EIP studio is available for interviews upon request at least 24 hours before the requested usage time.
- Filming: By the EIP TV crew can be provided at an extra cost. The use of the room only (EIP branded) is provided free of charge and is subject to availability.
- On-site interviews: All interviews with members of the EIP Faculty during the conference must be organized through the Conference Organisers.
- Photos: Photo Opportunities during sessions are available strictly before the start or after the end of the session. Conference photos will be available online after the conference at the official website.