Click on the images to dowload the Conference Program and the Abstract Book
- Featuring over 85 internationally renowned speakers with the leading experts from the worlds of research, pediatrics and adolescent health delivering sessions
- Over 25 conference sub-sections/groups of connected presentations covering the latest trend and practice changes in Pediatrics, Neonatology, Adolescent medicine and Health Policy.
- More than 100 scientific sessions across 4 parallel tracks in an inspiring mix of interactive formats, allowing you to select session by format as well as topic
- Every session has 3 clear learning objectives, instantly deployable in your every-day practice and allowing you to know what you will learn from each session before you decide to attend.
- Classes and hands-on workshops that put the delegate at the center of interactive learning sessions.
- Two inspiring free-to-attend 90 minute Leadership Workshops designed to improve the way you lead both as an individual and within your healthcare team
- Over 170 abstracts will be presented in poster and oral presentation format across the first two days of the conference.
- 1 Child Health Policy Focus Groups taking place in parallel to the main conference looking to identify and overcome barriers to better pediatric and adolescent care.
Plenary Keynote Sessions
Single-speaker keynote lectures by leading experts, chosen to inspire as well as educate. Topics will be of broad interest to all who care for children and present state of the art science knowledge related to clinical practice and public health.
Designed to provide clinical updates and practical tips on specific topics that will improve the care general pediatricians deliver in their everyday practice.
Hands-on workshops and Classes
Interactive sessions offering the opportunity to learn and practice specific skills. These sessions include 1 or 2 expert facilitators who will use a variety of didactic formats to teach these skills. Participants can expect to leave the session with practical skills that they can apply in their everyday practice.
Audience Response Sessions
The session format is an effective way to enable presentation and discussion on opposing views about a topic. Audience will be able to interact with the speakers and participate in the discussion.
Health Policy Focus Groups
The EiP Policy Focus Groups are meetings of experts designed to examine current child health policies in sub-specialities of pediatrics and are tasked with identifying barriers that need to be overcome to improve health outcomes. The concept being that by offering evidence-based recommendations to policymakers and filling education and awareness gaps of healthcare professionals EiP are able to overcome specific barriers, region by region.