During the online registration process you will be requested to upload the relevant documents, mentioned below, as proof that you are entitled to the discounted rates. If you do not have them at this stage, you will be able to revisit your registration at a later stage and update any missing information or proof. Please note that discounted registration fees will only apply for:When you register online, you will be charged the fee applicable on the date your registration is completed and payment submitted.
- trainees under 35 years of age; To be considered for this discounted fee, delegates will be asked to submit a copy of their passport showing their date of birth.
- delegates from developing regions, as per the World Bank's classification; To be considered for this discounted fee, delegates will be asked to submit a letter from their employer verifying their workplace or a copy of their medical ID. To view the World Bank's schedules of developing regions on their website, please click on one of the following links, according to your location:
EAST ASIA & PACIFIC (http://data.worldbank.org/region/EAP)
SOUTH ASIA (http://data.worldbank.org/region/SAS)
EUROPE & CENTRAL ASIA (http://data.worldbank.org/region/ECA)
LATIN AMERICA & CARRIBEAN (http://data.worldbank.org/region/LAC)
MIDDLE EAST & NORTH AFRICA (http://data.worldbank.org/region/MNA)
SUB SAHARAN AFRICA (http://data.worldbank.org/region/SSA)
- nurses; To be considered for this discounted fee, delegates will be asked to submit a letter from their employer verifying their workplace or a copy of their Nurse ID.
- students; To be considered for this discounted fee delegates will be asked to submit a copy of their Student ID.
You can pay your registration fee by making a bank transfer. When giving instructions to your bank to make the transfer, please make sure that the delegate’s name and the registration confirmation number are clearly marked on the remittance advice allowing us to identify your payment and approve the registration.
As soon as you register through the online registration system you will receive a pending confirmation email. Your registration will remain as pending until funds are cleared in our account. We will then approve your registration and send a final confirmation email. You will be able to revisit your registration page at any stage later by using your unique confirmation number included in your confirmation email. Please keep in mind that payment should be cleared in our accounts within 10 days of your online registration. Registration Fees Payments should be made to the following bank account:
UBS Switzerland AG
Place Saint-François 16, Case Postale 7642, 1002 Lausanne,
Association Excellence in Paediatrics Institut
CH79 0024 3243 1839 4962 X
Please note that an administrative fee will be applied on any cancellation of a completed, paid and approved registration. In the unfortunate event of a cancellation, we will help you reduce the damage through the policy shown here below. Please note that all refunds will be processed two (2) months after the conclusion of the Conference. Cancellation of a completed, paid and approved registration should be made through the online registration system. For written cancellations received the administrative fees are as follows:
20% of the registration fee for cancellations received until 15 May 2016
30% of the registration fee for cancellations received 16 May - 15 July 2016
40% of the registration fee for cancellations received 16 July - 15 September 2016
60% of the registration fee for cancellations received 16 September - 31 October 2016
100% of the registration fee for cancellations received after 1 November 2016
Please note that the EIP Institute operates in full compliance with current Data Protection Acts. All personal data received from conference attendees is handled confidentially and it is not to be disclosed to any third party.
Editorial staff of newspapers, magazines, healthcare publications, broadcast and online media are welcome to apply for Press Accreditation at EIP 2016. Registration fees are waived and the press badge gives access to all sessions, the exhibition, the poster area as well as selected networking events. Accredited press will also receive one full pack of conference material. Press representatives are strongly advised to apply for accreditation in advance. A valid professional identification indicating the medium represented is required. Freelance journalists are required to present a letter of assignment from the editor of a recognized medium channel. To apply for press accreditation and receive a free media entrance ticket to EIP 2016, please download the Application for Media Accreditation, complete it and send it over by email to: email@example.com with email subject "PRESS ACCREDITATION"
Please note the following before submitting your application:
- The registration form is for 1 person only.
- All requested sections must be completed before you can register.
- Please use CAPITAL LETTERS only, and tick the boxes where appropriate.
- Please attach a valid press accreditation or official certification from the media organisation you work for. This has to be presented to the Conference Organisers upon arrival.
Media accreditation applications are usually evaluated and responded to within a week by the Steering Committee. If your application is successful, we will be happy to provide the following personal support for your conference reporting. The complimentary media registration includes:
- A press contact person for any media-related enquiries you may have
- Press briefing materials on the EIP 2016 conference website.
- Access to key activities at the conference
- A conference bag with conference materials.
- Active interview support (Registration for press-conferences, assistance to pre-book 30 min interviews with Faculty members (subject to their availability during the conference), use of the video interview room (booking required; subject to availability)
- Complimentary coffee/tea or lunch during corresponding breaks
- Invitation to the Faculty dinner to help you mingle informally with key speakers at the EIP conference.
For any requests for information or material related to Excellence in Pediatrics please email the EIP Institute at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Press office: will operate in the conference venue, providing work stations, internet connection, as well as printing facilities.
- Studio: The EIP studio is available for interviews upon request at least 24 hours before the requested usage time.
- Filming: By the EIP TV crew can be provided at an extra cost. The use of the room only (EIP branded) is provided free of charge and is subject to availability.
- On-site interviews: All interviews with members of the EIP Faculty during the conference must be organized through the Conference Organisers.
- Photos: Photo Opportunities during sessions are available strictly before the start or after the end of the session. Conference photos will be available online after the conference at the official website.